New Costume Contest Rules
Please look over the following rules carefully. We have decided to switch things up this year for the costume contest and try something new 🙂
Louie’s Last Regatta Costume Contest Rules
- Any crew can AND is encouraged to participate
- Votes for the best costume will be in the form of cash donations to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- The Costume Contest winner is determined by which team raises the most amount of money (essentially $1 = 1 vote) between 3:30pm and 5pm
- Teams must use either a provided envelope or another collection bucket, bag, etc. of their choosing. Get creative! You can have your money collector match the theme of your costumes. Other appropriate collectors could be a draw string bag, a hat, or pillow case.
- Contest participants must turn in their “votes/donations” by 5:00pm
- The donations will be counted by Louie’s Last Regatta Staff
- The team with the most amount of donations/votes* wins!
*Please note – the costume donations do not count towards your overall boat total.
Have fun and get creative!