Costume Contest Schedule & Guidelines
Louie’s Last – Costume Contest Timeline:
Saturday, September 23
- 2-3pm – Mystery Judges will be roaming through the crowds, lower level of the Milwaukee Ale House
- 3pm – Top 3 finalists will be chosen by mystery judges
- 3:15pm – Mystery Judges revealed, costume finalist parade and final voting
- Creativity – Was the costume made creatively, colorfully, and does it show personality?
- Originality – Does the costume stand out from the rest?
- Effort – Did the costume take time and effort?
- Authenticity – How accurate and thorough is the costume?
Each judge will hand out 3 golden tickets to what they feel are the best costumes. If you receive a golden ticket you are a finalist wa-hoo!
The 3 golden ticket holders will go to the standing only area to be judged a second time. This is the time to look sharp, the judges and the crowd are making their final decision. Final voting is conducted by crowd applause and the judges. Judges decision is final.
Best of luck!
Costume Contest Prizes
Prizes will be awarded to:
1st Place – Louie’s Last Regatta screened small cutting board trophy and boat/crew name on the big plaque.